Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day 2013

How blessed are we to have such an incredible man in our lives.....not only is he a loyal, respectful incredible husband but he is a loving caring fun amazing daddy!!!!


The car in the above picture is the '67 cougar Chet just bought so it is also known as his father's day, birthday and maybe even christmas gift but we had to have something for him so.....

a couple birdfeeders, air freshners for his new car and some penut butter cups!
 

Daddy with his 6 youngest kiddos (yes I said 6, Captain is one of the kids!) And I took several pics and Evan refused to put his tongue in his mouth.....goofball!


Love his shirt and it is very true....he LOVES his daddy, they all do!


The kids all posted very nice fb messages to chet:

From Matthew:

This man right here has made me who I am today. This is my father! One of the greatest men you will ever meet and I am lucky enough to call him dad. I love you dad and thank you for everything. Happy fathers day!
From Cheston:
 
Happy Father's Day dad! I love you. Thank you for everything from helping me be born, convincing me to play football, supporting my music, all the way to my tv that I use wayyyyy too much lol. I hope me Jaklynn and Matthew can all see you ASAP.
 
From Rylie:
 
Happy Fathers Day To The Best Dad In The WORLD thank you for everything i have today i love you so much.
 
And from Owen (with Rylie's help):
 
happy fathers day to the best father ever my dad hes the best dad ever I wouldn't regret having him as a dad any day I love you so much
By: rylie and owen
feeling happy with Chet Farage.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chet is a GREAT father and he is very blessed to have such loving kiddos!

Blog Archive