Tuesday, September 3, 2013

How big do you think I am????

It's Evan here, stealing mama's blog for a minute because I was sooooo excited to share the news.....



I went to the doctor today and I had to get a shot, I didn't like that but I only cried for a few seconds and was all better!


So do you want to know what i'm excited about???



We got to see how big I am!!!
Let me give you a few facts first: The average 3 year old is 33 in and 33 lbs
The average 4 year old is 37 in 36 lbs and the average 5 year old is 40 in 41 lbs!!!!


And me.....well I am 39lbs (95%) and I am 40.5 in (above the 95%)


So yes I am a BIG boy, about the size of a 5 year old, so about 2 years ahead of schedule. I will probably eat my mom out of house and home when I become a teenager. My doctor says I will definitely be taller than daddy and he is 5'10"! 


So I think my mama is right, I must really be a superhero!!!!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Little Evie is NOT little!!! Big boy...will always be your little boy though!

Blog Archive