Sunday, February 1, 2015

Bowling fun!

February 1st is my nephew John's birthday and this year he turned 4 and we were invited to celebrate with him! It was at a bowling alley and we hadn't been bowling in a looooong time!

Rylie trying to teach me the art of the selfie on the drive there. This is a duck face/big eye combo.....I think I failed at it!


Katelin did great for her first time....lots of gutters but she knocked down a lot of pins too!

Chet was a bit rusty but he had fun. He used to have his own ball and shoes but they're either lost in the shop or at a landfill somewhere.



I think she had fun at first.....then she was bored!

Owen did really well....he seems to really be getting good at all these sports!


My cutie just hanging out!


This one wouldn't sit still.....story of our lives!

Crazy kid....just hung out, he didn't want to bowl!

So happy birthday John....thank you for letting us celebrate with you!




All the fun wore this little dude out!

And this kid....well when he went to bed he was 9 and when I woke him up the next morning he was 10. The beauty of being born in the wee early hours in the morning.

No comments:

Blog Archive