Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Just some random pictures......


These are pretty much all pics from January that I wanted to share.....just because.......

My little beauty.....


It's Batman or as Evan would say.....bat bat!


All snuggled on my leg watching her toy.....


The beanbag chairs have been a big hit, especially with this one!


Well....hello Lucy!


Went to Mandy's house and watched her kiddos for a couple of hours, they all had a blast playing together!


Man....I love this sweet little face of hers!


Usually if I have a camera (which I do a lot) and I say smile Owen (which I also do a lot)......this is  often the smile I get.


Finally a warm enough day to ride the scooter he got for christmas!


A big bow for my little love!


I just love this pic of my sleeping angel!


Evan thought she needed some toys.


Common sight in our house.


Evan the menace!


I know they're fuzzy but such a sweet pic!


She likes to chew on things.


Ahhhh....her smile:)


Owen gets so excited when he gets new clothes.....these were for his birthday, he changed into them right away!


Katelin wanted a pic too....


then they had to wrestle!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love random pictures!

Blog Archive