Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013

Halloween was good this year, we went to a friend's house and parked (not a lot of people handing out candy in our country neighborhood) and Chet, I and our kiddos walked their neighborhood hitting people up for candy. The kids did real well using their manners saying trick or treat and thank you! Evan kept running back to us saying "I got more candy" he was very excited this year. He had fun going to halloween as he says! So what did they dress up as........

Rylie was a dead prom queen, daddy helped with her make up!


Owen was a Chiefs player, good year to be one since we are 8 and 0! Chet helped him pick his number.....58 for the late great Derrick Thomas!


My beautiful blue butterfly, she started out wanting to be Ariel but the wig was itchy and the mermaid outfit I ordered was way too big......I am kinda glad because I love how her butterfly costume turned out.....absolutely beautiful!!!!


It's a bird, It's a plane, No......It's Superman!!!! He was insistant on being Superman and he makes an awfully cute one!!!!!


And the sweetest little PumpKinley you have ever seen!


The hat was short lived but I at least got a few pics with it on! She just hung out in the stroller while we trick or treated!!!!


And one of my crew all together.....sure do love them!!!!!!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive