Monday, December 19, 2011

I wanta Hippopotamus for Christmas........

Only a Hippopotamus will do!

Well...she doesn't really want a hippo for christmas because I asked her and she looked at me like I was crazy and said "I don't want a hippo for christmas!"

But she did get to dance to that song for her recital and she did fabulous! She was looking to the side the entire time at the girl behind the curtain doing the routine but she did it and I am soooo super proud of my little princess.

Her hair all done up in a bun.

And of course we had flowers for her and what else.......well a hippo of course!



This was the winter recital and the first one for the dance studio, she has only been open for 2 years now and it turned out great. Tumbling and Hip Hop weren't in this recital because they have so much more to learn but Katelin will be in two dances in June and Rylie will have a hip hop routine in June.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive