Monday, March 11, 2013

Snowmageddon (Part 2)


I know everyone is tired of snow but I am behind on blogging and still have snow post to do so here is a picture from the first snow storm.....


and then we got hit with a second one!
 


And we went outside again....


this time we made a snowman.....


Owen found a snowball to start us off....


the big kids helped to roll him up....
 


the little ones helped a little too....
 
 


Katelin insisted this was the head.....
 
 


and our finished snowman!


My boys were pouty but I made them be in the picture.....
 


Daddy made him a scary face on the other side....


Captain likes to catch snowballs....


Evan just wanted to sit in the go cart....
 

It's been fun playing in the snow, I have a couple of more post to share......but the snow can go away now.....i'm ready for spring!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive