Friday, May 10, 2013

Kinley Ryann 7 months



As of May Day my baby girl is in the second half of her first year......hard to believe!



Photo shoots are definitely getting a little tougher, she wasn't too happy all the time, especially now that she is getting some mobility!


As of May 1, Kinley was on the verge of crawling but not quite there (she took her first actual crawls on May 4 and as of today May 9 she is getting around pretty good). She also seems to be happy in her new big girl car seat, she's been in it for about a month now!


She is just a happy little baby, still likes to be held and is too big for her little bed because she can fall out now. I still haven't been able to make the transition to her crib....I guess Mama's just not ready yet! So she sleeps by me quite a bit!!!!!


Evan is a lot better with her now, Katelin still makes her laugh and she enjoys cuddles from Owen and Rylie! There are times when she fusses with me and she is happy as soon as Daddy takes her.....I guess she just needs her Daddy time!

Kinley still puts her pouty little lip out all the time.....weather she is sad or happy. She fits well into her 6-9 month clothes and wears a size 3 diaper. She loves puffs and yogurt bites and for the most part likes all her baby food, we have started on stage 2 foods.

She does well at the daycare at the YMCA, it's only for an hour on weekday mornings while I work out. She is just my sweet sweet little Kinbear.....I couldn't love her more, she makes my heart happy!!!

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive