Saturday, July 12, 2014

4th of July 2014!

4th of July was spent just doing some things around the house, grabbing some dinner out and going to watch a not so good fireworks show but I was with my favorite people and that is all that mattered!
 
Here are a few pics of my peeps on the 4th! Beautiful, huh???
 
 
 
Then on the 5th we had a 4th of July cookout!
 
My love and I!
 
My favorite people in all the world!
 
First I have to give credit where credit is due and this is my sweet friend Stormy, she took my camera and took lots and lots of pictures for me so most of the pictures are thanks to Stormy and she took some awesome pics!
 
We had most the guys from the tree service, a couple of guys from Chets elite days, Brandin, Natalie and the kids, my friend Debbie and her crew of 6 and Mandy and her fam!
 
The kids all had friends to play with!
 
Of course there were fireworks!
 
 
Parachutes are always a favorite!
 
 
Aunt Natty took her mandatory nap when she comes to our house, she had a snuggle bug!
 
But she did get out and about too!
 
We had one 4 wheeler running still have to get the other one going!
 
There was food.....cooked by the grill master!
 
A little bit of volleyball and tether ball!
 
Mandy and Chad's littles....Christopher, Evelyn and Emily!
 
Saylor sure thought something was funny!
 
My baby and I!


It's not a party without a little......
 
mulch sledding!
 
Captain!
 
Power wheels are always a big hit!
 
 
And the United States flag.....after all that is what the day is really about!

 

No comments:

Blog Archive