Tuesday, July 15, 2014

June leftovers!

June has come and gone.....crazy! My baby is growing, only a month until school starts and time to start planning a birthday party fit for a 4 year old!!!!
 
 
Back when Luke was still "skinny" because he is quite the chunk now!

She is so ornery but she flashes that gorgeous smile and you forget all about her latest shenanigans!

 
 
 Dance picture day!
 
 
He doesn't quite have the boo boo lip like most of my other kiddos have but he does have it!
 
Crazy silly beautiful girls! 
 
There is just something about a sleeping baby.....
 
 
 They are all looking and smiling at the same time, now if I could just manage that with all 6!

A little crossed eye but still adorable!
 
The only time this child is quiet and calm....love her!
 
She wants to be like her mama!

Hmmmm.....selfie????
 
Looking like a big boy in his cute little outfit!
 
Rylie was conducting an interview with the other 3 and I was watching it on the "TV"! Love it when Rylie plays, she is growing up to fast! 
 
One of the outfits my grandma bought Luke! 

Rylie found an itty bitty turtle!
 
Katelin and her mini me! 
 
See.....this is what I mean....cannot get all 6 looking and smiling at the same time!!!! 

Good Morning Sunshine, we were at the great wolf lodge and everyone was asleep except my boy and I!
 
This used to be Owen's shirt! 


My boys! 
 
My Ry! 
 
Kin! 
 
The Littles! 


That's how you share a snack!


Sunbathing at O's baseball game!

Love him and he loves watching the ceiling fan!



Getting a bottle from daddy!
 
Poor kid...lost all his hair on top!


Playing memory with the kids, I lost and I wasn't letting the kids win! They have better memories than me!
 
Afternoon tummy nap! 
 
This is why we call her a monkey, she uses the drawers as a ladder to reach things out of her reach. It's hard to keep up with this girl at times!!!!
 
Ry! 
 
She seems to like her little brother now! 
 
He is one cool dude! 
 
See....she gets into anything and everything, she found chocolate! She was a mess but man I love her! 
 
Napping...and he only sleeps on his tummy when I can watch him! 
 

 6 weeks old!
 
Watch out.....she has a ball and she isn't afraid to throw it! 

 
Those are my leftover pictures from June! I do plan on sharing Luke's birth story soon, just need to find time to sit and write it!
 

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love all the finishing touches for June's photos!

Blog Archive