Monday, July 14, 2014

Rainbow play place!

So I discovered this neat little place where they sell Rainbow playsets but not only do they sell them but they have a room with a whole bunch of them set up and for $4 a kid they can play for 2 hours......so my crew met up with Debbie and her crew and they played! We were only missing Ry which made me a little sad!
 
Katelin swinging!
 Going down the slide!
 Evan!
 This kid loves to go down slides!
 Owen wouldn't stop for a picture but I got one!
 Going up.....
 and if the big kids can do it then she thinks she can do it too!

 
All these toys to play on and these two boys are digging in the rubber mulch....

 doesn't surprise me one bit!
 
Weeeee.....going down!
 
Kinley and Saylor were both ready to fall asleep!
 
That is one BIG chair! 

 
I hate that Ry is missing from this pic but a chair big enough for all my kids, In fact...... 


it was big enough for my kids and Debbie's kids and that is a lot of kids!!!!!!

It was a lot of fun, we will definitely go back!
 

No comments:

Blog Archive