Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Kinley's 1st Birthday!!!



For Kinley's 1st birthday party we had to go with a monkey theme for our very own little monkey!

I loved how the cake and the cupcakes turned out!


And the pink and green was soooo cute.
 


But nothing could compare to how cute my little monkey was.....


I mean seriously......she just melts me!


We had brunch to share with our guest....


and she had so much fun opening her presents, even her friend Saylor helped her.


Then it was time for cake......


she started out slow.....


but it didn't take long and......


she was digging in......


and she kept going.....


and going.....


and from the look of her face i'd say she really enjoyed it!!!!!!


It was a great party with all the people who love her most coming to celebrate my sweet baby Kinley turning 1 and I can't tell them how much we appreciate them and there simply are no words to express how much joy this little girl brings to her mama and daddy and how much we LOVE our little monkey!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad we got to celebrate this with you guys!!!

Blog Archive