Saturday, July 6, 2013

4th of July 2013

This year we got a beautiful day for the 4th of July! And I spent it the same way I always do with my beautiful little firecrackers!




It was the first 4th for this little one!
 
Abby had brought over some fireworks so the kiddos had fun with those......


I think the favorite was the parachutes, do you see it....... 

they shot off 3 of them, 2 landed in the road and the other was stuck in a tree......


it worked out well because both boys got a cool army guy!


Other than that we just hung out at home all day playing outside!

 


Rylie added some patriotic colors to my toes!


Then we loaded up to go see the fireworks in town, our friend Michelle and her son Hunter joined us and we met up with Abby and her family. It was a great show!


The kids all enjoyed it and....


even Kinley was mesmerized by it!


She was out by the time we got home and so was.....


this little dude but the others were still going strong so......


Chet took me up in the bucket first, that is the tall light in our yard......it was freaky, I wanted to go back down! I told Chet to give me a quick kiss while we were 60 feet in the air because it may not happen again so that is as close as we will ever get to joining the mile high club....ha!


The kids were next, I think they enjoyed it a little more than I did!


They had to climb on top too.......they had fun!!!!
 
 
 


It was a good 4th, Thank you to all the men and women who have helped give us our freedom, we tend to forget how incredibly blessed we are!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this post Shannon. Independence is something we take for granted.

Blog Archive