Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My girl is 11!!!!!

That's right....my mini me is 11.....that is 2 years away from being a teenager, 5 years away from being able to drive and only 7 years away from officially being an adult..........so scary!!!!



We just hung around home on her actual birthday, she wanted to make monkey bread so we did and it was.......


yummy!!!! Before dinner or presents she said this has been a good day, it made my heart smile!


After Daddy got home and Grammy was done with work we headed to her dinner choice....Zio's! If you haven't been there I highly recommend it....good stuff!


The kids were so well behaved....


we sang Happy Birthday and


the kids dug in!!!!


We got home and let her open presents, some stuff for her room, an alarm clock with an ipod dock and $100 to go shopping!


Before Rylie went to bed she came up to me and gave me a hug and said thank you this has been my best birthday ever......that made me proud that such a simple day with her family made her that happy! Little did she know what else I had planned!

About a week and a half later, we get a knock on our door and there is a gentleman there with a limo in the driveway so we go in and SURPRISE! I'd arranged for all her friends to be picked up and surprise her, we went to Stix at the legends for dinner.

Shea, Abby, Rylie, Emily, Payton and Shayne


Sparkling grape juice.


Since I was paying for this experience I wanted to get my money's worth so I let Katelin and Owen go along, I know they would enjoy it too.


And they did.


Waiting to be seated.


Not all of the girls had been to a hibachi grill before, I think they all had a great time.


Onion volcano and


and a Japanese fireman, he got Shayne, it was pretty funny!


Throwing shrimp and chicken at the girls.
 


and Owen!


Thankfully Angie joined in the fun with us!


The girls (and O) at the limo!
 
My girl and I!


Some more sparkling juice for the ride home! 
 
Such a cool picture, the reflection from the window writing! 
 
We went back to the house for cake and presents!

 
 No one noticed and I realized later but I only put 8 candles on the cake....only me and my "mom" brain!
 
 

Smores at the firepit and then we kinda left them to do their own thing!
 
And the next morning....a pile of girls (and Owen)! 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are blessed with a lovely young lady. I'm so glad her and Shayne are friends!

Blog Archive