Monday, June 11, 2012

365 Photo Challenge Week 22 & 23

5-27-2012
Katelin took this picture and was soooo proud of it, she requested that I put it on facebook or my blog so here it is!!!!


5-28-2012
Helping daddy put the flag at half mast for memorial day!


5-29-2012
My kiddos happily playing a game and laughing.....makes me smile!


5-30-2012
Cat stuck on the roof and a storm was coming so daddy had to rescue her!


5-31-2012
Hand Foot and Mouth disease hit my two little ones, very high fevers for a day or two....the cold rag made her feel better!


6-01-2012
Waiting for grammy to get home to take him to the Royals game, he was soooo excited just tired of waiting!


6-2-2012
Stage 2 of Hand Foot and Mouth disease, soars in the mouth and my baby boy was in pain. He was just rolling on the floor crying and all I could do was lay on the floor with him so he knew I was there for him. Rylie tried and tried to make him feel better....crushing ice chips for him, rubbing his back.....such a good big sissy!

6-3-2012
Feeling much better and looking exceptionally adorable in his floppy hat!


and I couldn't decide which picture to post for this day so I am posting 2.....Katelin was sooo proud of the bubbles she caught on the leaf!


6-4-2012
When the littles are in bed......the big kids eat ice cream desserts that Rylie made!


6-5-2012
Some friendly competion on Xbox Kinect!


6-6-2012
So Owen threw the barbie doll and this is how it landed and he thought it was the coolest thing EVER and wanted me to take a picture of it.....Goofball!


6-7-2012
Bathtime for my sweet, dirty little boy!


6-8-2012
They were playing on club penguin.....at least they are getting along!


6-9-2012
Helmet heads?!?!? At least Xander has his helmet going the right way!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive