Thursday, July 5, 2012

A loooong couple of days at the park!

So I signed Owen up for baseball camp, which was 3 days long. The first day Rylie was at volleyball camp so it was me and the littles at the park for 3 hours....they played, we watched Owen some but we were definitely ready to go after 3 hours.

The second day I had Rylie with us and we played, watched Owen some, played some more....again a loooong 3 hours. 2 days at the park for 3 hours is too much for these kiddos! He had to miss day 3 because I had to have the girls in Lawerence for their dance rehersal! Despite the long days we had some fun and got some cute pics!!!!

Fun on the slides.....



Silly girl....


Whoa....mama...look at me....


Weeeee......


Time for a refreshment.....


Luckily the camp took place before the heatwave hit.....I don't think I would have sent him in this heat!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive