Sunday, July 22, 2012

Rylie's birthday slumber party!!!!

We decided to go with a spa party this year and I think it turned out to be a lot of fun!

The invitations:

I went shopping and got lots of fun spa items:


And we put them all to good use, we did green facials, soaked feet in tubs with feet salts, painted finger and toenails and so on:


I even cut cucumber for the girls to put on their eyes:


Thank goodness for Angie and Natalie who hung out and helped me with the girls:


Then we did presents which Rylie has filled out thank you cards and her slacker mama has yet to mail them.....definitely on my to do list this week:


Rylie is not much of a cake eater so we had cupcakes and she had me make another dump cake for the party:


Making a wish (I had a really pretty 1 candle and 0 candle but I managed to lose the 0 somehow so we just did 10 regular ones):


Daddy even joined in on some of the fun:


The Girls....Shayne, Haylie, Katelin, Liadon, Payton, Kylee, Abby and Ry!


Being goofy:


Yeah Right....I wish they had gone to sleep this easily!


This is how they really slept, well Owen was the first to fall asleep and the girls tried putting cool whip on him so he came to my room told on them and got in bed with us!


The next morning they wanted to go for a nature walk but it was just too hot so we gave them go kart and 4 wheeler rides instead (and yes we had parental permission from all parents).


This is what I put together for each girl to take home, I thought they turned out pretty cute!


The next day Rylie hadn't had enough so she did mask on her and Owen!

and then she treated her mama to a pedicure!


This was our first slumber party and besides one little spat it was pretty much drama free and a good time by all.....just not sure if I would want to do more than 1 every year or so. Glad my girl had a good time.....we love you Miss Rylie Jo!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive