Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012!

Another halloween has come and gone, of course this one was special because it was someone's very first halloween.....i'm pretty sure she will enjoy it much more in the years to come but mama had some fun with sweet little Kinley!


After I finished dolling up my girl we headed up to the kid's school for their "fall" party and "vocab" parade (since you can't celebrate halloween at school they have a vocab parade during the fall party)!

Owen as "Batman" or as Evan calls him bat bat!


Katelin in her preschool classroom!


See the Hulk....yeah that little dude terrified my Evan, tears streaming down his face as he tried to hide behind me and latched on to me. Poor little guy, he was seriously terrified!


Kinley hanging out in her carseat lookin so cute and precious!


She got out of her pretty outfit and into comfy cute jammies to go trick or treating, luckily it was warm enough for her to go with us....she was snug in her wrap and her cute little bear hat! Guess we could say she was a bear for halloween!


Evan was a firefighter, I love the little suspenders....he got lots of comments on his costume. He makes a pretty adorable fireman if I do say so myself!!!!


My beautiful Minnie Mouse, she wanted to be Doc McStuffins but we had trouble finding what we needed so we went with Minnie.....I think she looks adorable!!!


Dun nun nun nuh Dun nun nun nuh.....Batman! My superhero.....he really is ya know! I was in a difficult place when my Owen was born and he helped bring me out of that back then so he's always been my little hero....Love this Kid!


And my Beauty....Rylie Jo. She is bloody Mary....and a mighty gorgeous one! Her and Abby did an awsome job putting their outfits together.....this child has such a creative mind in her pretty little head!


What's scarier than 1 bloody mary......2 of them.....


The whole gang before we left to go trick or treating!


My Kiddos.....


Chet, Angie and I took the kids around Angie's neighborhood....it was a gorgeous night, the kids got lots of candy and had a lot of fun. They are now all sound asleep and their mama is exhausted and ready to join them. I hope everyone had a fun and safe halloween!!!!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dang, your fast Shannon! I still have to pull the pics off of my camera. I will after I take kids to school and start the next load of laundry! :) Love the costumes! Sad that the Hulk scared Evan! Coop loved it. Connor was super scared of that stuff when he was little though.

Blog Archive