Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Luke's 1st Birthday Bash!

Or should I say Monster Mash!
This is up there as one of my favorite birthday themes yet....love how it all turned out to celebrate my baby turning 1!
 
His adorable invitations designed by Designs by Debbie! 

 
 
All of the monster stuff..... 
 
and of course my little monster himself!
 
And yes....I even found him an adorable monster outfit!
 
I love how his cake turned out.....
 
I even had it dyed blue!
 
Chet said it looked like a memorial.... I thought all his pics were adorable.....
 
 
 
He had his own smash cake but didn't quite dig into it like he did on his actual birthday!

 
 
 
 
He got a lot of fun gifts and new clothes for this summer.... 

 
 and while I am sure he appreciates it all ..... 
 
and I know he looks adorable in his new clothes and loves playing with his new toys..... 
 
we all know 1st birthdays are a little more for the mama's than for the birthday baby..... 

and this mama sure appreciates everyone who helped me celebrate the incredible first year we've had with my sweet sweet little Lukey!
 
and with such an amazing 1st year.... I can't wait to see what life with this little dude has in store for us!



 
 

No comments:

Blog Archive