Sunday, December 12, 2010

What would you do if.....

a cute little blond says "I want you to nuggle me!"
what else could a Daddy do?!?

What do you do if Baby Jesus, His mom and a couple barn animals need to get somewhere?

If your Owen and Katelin....you load them up in the back of a pick-up and give them a ride!!!

What do you do if you have the cutest and sweetest baby Evan ever????

 Well....you post cute little pictures of him so you can show him off and put a smile on everyones face!

And do you know who else always has a smile for Evan???
Yeap...that would be his proud big brother, it's amazing to watch Owen with his Evan, you just see how much he loves him! I'm proud of him, he is an amazing big brother, I see a special bond between these two boys of mine in their future!

I don't mean to leave out Rylie but between school and going to Abby's sometimes she's just not here a lot especially when I have the camera out but not to worry, polar express night was last night and I have lots of pics to post real soon.

No comments:

Blog Archive