Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Date Night?!?!

Yeah those don't happen too often at our house but this past Saturday............it actually did happen!!!

My mom watched all the kiddos and Chet and I headed out...............

We went to Longhorn for dinner........YUMMY!!!
I even had a drink and this a yummy yummy steak and baked sweet potato........

It was soooo good..........I really wanted another drink but at $6.50 a pop, I decided not too!

We were going to see a movie after dinner but we were pushing it on time so we decided to skip the movie and we headed to the bookstore instead. We bought some books for the kids and then went to Walmart and got ice cream to take home.
I know, I know......pretty pathetic for a night out without kids but we enjoyed having some time to ourselves and I am so greatful to have a husband who wants to be with his family and not out doing other things.

Maybe we can fit another date night in before next year and maybe we will make it to the movie next time!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive