Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fun in the Sun!

About a week ago we went to Lee's Summit for a graduation party. It was at a park and the kids had a blast......so here are some pics..........
So darn cute!

Swinging!


Hey Mom.....No Hands!

They are up to something!

My 4 Bambinos!

The kids really wanted a picture of this!


Chillin in the tunnel slide!

Me and my sweet girl!

This girl......I tell ya, she is something else!

What are you looking at???

Well here........look at this!

My honey and me!

Mr. Tough Guy!
 I thought this would be a cool place to get a pic of the 4 kids, these are the best I got.......they sure are cute though!


Ready to go home!

My happy baby boy!
We had a great time and then shortly after we left......Katelin puked all over Daddy's truck. So we pulled over on the highway and Daddy almost puked cleaning it up. She wasn't sick but had drank a pop rather quickly and I think that just upset her little tummy.

Later that night we were in the basement because of tornado warnings. Little did we know that the storms that weekend would cause so much devastation to our south, my heart is broken for the people of Joplin but that is a whole other post that I will share shortly.

After a busy day I had some tired and cranky kids....it made for a long hour in the basement!


No comments:

Blog Archive