Monday, May 9, 2011

How did we celebrate......

princess Katelin's 3rd birthday?!?!?

Well...even though Daddy said she didn't match, she was the most beautiful princess ever (sneakers and all!)
We let her open her presents.........

 Nanny sent her $25 and Rylie, Owen and Evan gave her a baby doll (Owen was very specific that he wanted one with a bow in it's hair because Katelin would like that!)
 What did Mommy and Daddy get her????


This really cool dollhouse and Grammy got her extras to go with it!!! As you can see....she's not the only one who liked it (they spent several hours playing with it together.)
 Rylie made this sweet card for Katelin during computer class at school, I love how sweet my kids can be towards each other, if only it could be all the time!
And then we went to dinner at Applebee's, they sang while she hid behind me and then home for cake and ice cream!

My princess had a great day! I really believe all this is enough but we are having a party with friends and family on Saturday. I guess that's what happens when your a princess!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive