Tuesday, September 20, 2011

We interrupt your reguarly scheduled vacay photos for breaking news!!!

After weeks of wiggling, with it just barely hanging on...................

Owen finally lost his first tooth, it was a bottom tooth and the new one had already popped through like 2 weeks ago. He would not let me pull it out so we waited and waited and last night if finally fell out. His other bottom one has also popped through so I imagine he will lose another one in the near future.

We put it in the tooth pillow and under his pillow and he woke up with some money and a note from the tooth dude not the tooth fairy.......he was hoping for a boy fairy so I guess he got his wish !!!

I hope your not tired of all my vacation post......because I have a few more coming real soon!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive