Monday, January 7, 2013

Kinley....Just because

I love her and love sharing pictures of her, so here are a few of my faves from the past 2 months.....


I adore her even when she looks like this....


A little smile while watching her mobile....


This kid knows how to work the boo boo lip....


Just hanging out.


bright eyes!
 


Such a sweet little face....I LOVE it!!!!


Little Princess.


She wasn't too fond of baths at first but she sure seems to enjoy them now!


This isn't something I would have picked out but it was a gift for Kinley from my grandmother so I took some pictures of her in it and of course she looks as sweet as can be in it.


Superman Pose!


Waving Hi!
 
In her carseat. 


Just chillin!
 


Love pink and purple but the blue is so cute!
 
Purple is definitely still my fave!
 
especially when accompanied with a smile!
 
She likes the bean bag chair!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't look at that little face and not smile!!

Blog Archive